Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Michelle goes to Convention

My company convention this year was a cruise departing from Ft. Lauderdale.  This was on a Holland America ship, which was new for me, so I was excited to get to see a different cruise line and many new ports I've never visited.  Jacquelyn came along as my roommate and enjoyed attending some of the classes with me.  We didn't necessarily get to spend a lot of time in port, but we got a small taste.


Half Moon Cay, Bahamas - Holland America private island - Best port ever!


Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos - We walked along the beach and got a drink at Margaritaville!


The fortune cookie dessert at the specialty Asian Fusion restaurant


Bon Voyage


We parked next to the Disney Magic - that was pretty cool!


As we depart Ft. Lauderdale - Never go with less than a balcony!


Iguanas were everywhere in St. Thomas


My new motto - Half Moon Cay sign


We played on the beach all day and just soaked up the sun - Jacquelyn, Michelle and Diane


Gran Melia Resort in San Juan, Puerto Rico - We had a trade show there, entertainment and dinner.  Everyone in the group went home with a souvenir - well many souvenirs - sand flea bites everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment